Hey it’s Hannah here ….
It’s been 3 years now since I have been to college . I have just finished lycée and I will be going to university next year .College was a roller coaster for me . I found it very hard , my results weren’t great and didn’t have many friends . Nevertheless I do have some advice on surviving college .
- Don’t stick with the English : Sticking with the English people put’s a wedge between you and all the french people . Usually when you first get there they pair you up with an English person to help you . This in its self is not a bad thing , just be careful not to lose any french friends you may have ,
- Accept all the help you can get : I have learnt over the years that you have to take what you can get . The teachers are there to help you , They will help you how the best way they can think of . For exemple a easier dictée or being nicer when marking your test . Even offer group help . If I could give any advice : don’t fight it .
- Don’t feel stupid : I have felt so stupid when I wasn’t understood or I got it wrong . I am really shy and an extreme introvert , as a result it was a nightmare to participate in the lesson .
- ATTENTION : One teacher could make you feel stupid when an other could be really patient . Don’t think all teachers are unfriendly because one you have come across is . The Key is to continue participating until you feel confident . It’s a working progress , it won’t happen over night . Sometime you will get knocked down ,you might lose your confidence . Eventually you will find it again.
- Eat in : For the most part it allows you to make friends while socialising .
Nice guidelines for students
Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I want to put in writing like this additionally ?taking time and actual effort to make a very good article?however what can I say?I procrastinate alot and under no circumstances seem to get one thing done.
Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your publish is just cool and that i can think you are knowledgeable in this subject. Well with your permission let me to seize your feed to stay updated with forthcoming post. Thank you one million and please continue the enjoyable work.
You are a very clever person!
As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you