Hello it’s Hannah
The organisation of Christmas Day is important, first thing first it helps to cut the vegetables the night before ( I like doing it with my mum ) .
– Put the meat in the oven or slow cooker in the morning that way it is done and you can enjoy the day .
– prepare the table the night before it is very nice to see it in the morning all done .
– put the wrapping paper in the bin straight away
– after Christmas dinner get the whole family to help (even if everyone is full)
– don’t do Christmas shopping on a Saturday the shops are chockablock.